30.1.07

Every Little Thing He Does Is Magic

Combattere l'egoismo.
Regali, sorrisi e una zuccherosità senza limiti.
Ripeto.
S e n z a l i m i t i.

Voleva vedere se sarebbe scappata.
E' così che decidono.
Come la gente, del resto.

Pazientemente aspettare.
Il turno.
Anche se non esiste nessun biglietto.

I may not be the one you love today, but I'll let you go for now, hoping one day you'll fly back to me because I think you're worth the wait.

Ed all'improvviso, le parole che erano state -tue- vengono riscattate da un nuovo proprietario.
Pur restando sempre le stesse.

I’ll tell myself that I never needed anybody anyway, but anyway I need you.
I need you now.
I need you now.
I’m ready now.

E sorprende.
Perché pensavi di non averlo davvero.
Il numero.

You were the one person who believed in me. I don't know what I'd do without you. You mean a lot more to me than you know.

"Come la pallina sul piano inclinato", pensi.

Ma, per -te-, la fisica inventa nuove regole.
Le accelerazioni capitano solo in un paese lontano lontano.

E tutto torna.
Come quando aspettavi dietro al vetro.

I resolve to call him up
A thousand times a day
And ask him if he'll marry me
In some old fashioned way
But my silent fears have gripped me
Long before I reached the phone
Long before my tongue has stripped me
Must I always be alone


Quindi, al massimo, accontentati, per favore, di una buonanotte.

Secret fascination, whisper a quiet tune
Hear me callin' you, Virginia Moon, I'll wait for you tonight.
I will say goodnight.
I will say goodnight.
I will say goodnight.

No comments: