17.9.07

Message to Didio

I'm a huge fan of Oliver Queen and everyone knows it.
I think with his various bits of character development and growth, he is, by far, the most interesting character in DC's entire roster.
But i don't read only GA. I buy also JLA, Teen Titans, Outsiders, Green Lantern... In the last 5 months I spent almost 800 euros in comics.
That said, and I really and truly mean this (I hope you're reading this message, Mr. Didio), if they kill Oliver, I will never buy or read another DC title ever again. This is up to and including any and all DC graphic novels.

I know one reader really doesn't mean anything when you're considering the rest of the reader base, but I sincerely doubt that there are no others that share my opinion on this.

*DO NOT KILL OLIVER*
(TWICE IS DEFINITELY TOO MANY)

[liberamente tratto da un messaggio di razieldumas su un forum DC]

No comments: