5.6.12

Mail to God


Dear God,
In the past 36 years I think I was quite a decent human being.
I did something really wrong and revengeful just once. Or, at least, I can recall just that one.
Since I can clearly undestand that it seems a little bit unrealistic that you could send me one of the following:

  • James D'Arcy (basically: PERFECT)
  • Tom Hiddleston (-) young (-) too many rainbows (+) funny (+) Eton (+) double major at Cambridge
  • Andrea Casiraghi (+) prince (-) too young
  • Jeremy Renner (+) rough tables (-) small
  • Benedict Cumberbatch (-) too snobbish (+) Harrow (+) free Jaguards
  • Keanu Reeves (-) sad
  • James McAvoy (not available)
  • Cillian Murphy (not available)
  • Jason Momoa (not available)
  • Hugh Jackman (not available)
  • Colin Firth (not available)

it would be greatly appreciated if you could find me something similar or, at your discrection, a mix of these.

If you are seriously too busy for this, I can understand you perfectly.
BUT.
PLEASE.
At least.

Can all the brainless people interacting with me for supposed dating purposes STOP asking me dull questions?
For the sake of my few neurons.
And my almighty ego, obviously.

Thank you.

Paola.

No comments: