18.11.20

Every Little Thing He Does Is Magic

I found this Albus Dumbledore wand while searching for one for myself.
Although I do not own any other replica from The Noble Collection so I cannot compare the quality of this particular piece, I do love it.
I know, it's not wood but some kind of resin. However, the accents are indeed metallic, and I truly like the design.

In my pan geekery (I don't think it's a thing, but whatever), I enjoy the wizarding world 'in-universe' very much, although, I am genuinely just "accidentally" into this fandom (as Vanda teases me about).

Nevertheless, on a normal person scale, this already translates probably as 'insane fan', so I plan to reward myself with a Leta's wand and a Grindelwald pendant (Grindeldore is love) after the end of the semester, in a couple of weeks.

[This post was way longer, but I lost it all and now I am too lazy to write it again]

No comments: