12.6.23

Still here

“All these years, and you still remember that?”
Thrass shrugged. “It made an impact on me.”
“It’s really not that important,” Thrawn warned.
“You’re my brother, and my friend,” Thrass countered. “If it’s important to you, it’s important to me.”
~

If it’s important to you, it’s important to me.
And it is.
It is.

I'm sorry I was absent during the last month or so.
Missing all your posts and shares.

But I thought of you. A lot, actually.
How this community truly saved me and cherished me.
During COVID and hard times.

So I'm back, with a little giveaway.
[I will "officially" post it on Thursday]

As you know, @pocketimaginaire just finished publishing a very lovely paperback edition of the Ascendancy Trilogy, including the astonishing art by @magali_villeneuve

They are simple mass-market French editions, sent to me by Amazon with not such a high care.
[And I am sorry for it]

But they are unique in the US, in a way, especially if you loved these stories and characters.

Thank you for being here.
Still.

No comments: