7.9.21

Til the Spire!

"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward."
Amelia Earhart
At the end of August 2020, after a little less than a month that I was posting in here, it started to appear in my feed a new account that was sharing art and cool photos of Batuu.

I liked the first post, and IG kept showing me art becoming stickers and stickers becoming t-shirts and pins.

Since then, I bought incredibly awesome t-shirts, pins, and a lot of stickers from that small shop, run with the same passion and enthusiasm during the last year.

I took this photo several months ago ("Vi Possibile" and "Vi: Vote" are among my favorite SW art ever), and today I think sharing it is a way to celebrate a very cool account, a prolific shop, and a very lovely human.

Thank you for being part of this community, @hellotherecargo!
Til the Spire!

No comments: