22.12.22

Not here

This will be not one of my very long captions, the ones that I fight hard for, fitting all the beautiful Zahn's words in just 2200 characters.

But its length is not related to the depth of my feelings or my message.

Maybe it's because it's a very personal caption.
Not that the others weren't, but they were maybe easier to express.

I, more than anyone, know the meaning of "found family."

In my life, I was so fortunate to find many of them. They make me feel loved, and cared for, and so, so cherished.

This community, in a way, is one of them.
My lifetime family of friends is another.
Thrawn and his gang, and all the beloved characters that give me every day joy and comfort are too.

So, yeah.
Thrawn and I, we are the lucky ones.
But I wish for every one of you out there to find the same.
I really do.

[Photo: @cherriielle beautiful new pins on some borrowed knitting work]

No comments: