1.12.22

The Swan

This piece is magnificent.

It is magnificent not just because it was created by an extraordinary artist, @ghazar_glass, it has unreal colors, and it carries Krista's trademarked magic to convey all of Nevil's handsomeness, leadership, loyalty, sassiness, and stance without even having to portray his beautiful face.

But it is magnificent as the symbol of a friendship, an unexpected and wonderful bond, that our fondness for Thrawn gifted to me.

As my first @ghazar_glass piece, my sweet young Thrawn, represents the decision to return to direct my life as I always claimed I was going to do, as the moment I decided it was the time for me to start to be me again, this second gem wraps the love I have for souls, Adrienn and Krista, that have become climacteric chapters of my story.

I tried to find precious and exquisite words to express my gratitude for receiving such a perfect gift from such a beautiful human.
But none is enough.

Thank you.
Truly.

No comments: