28.11.22

Science and progress

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
~

Celebrating this (Cyber)Monday [a very Viktor-appropriate day] with one of the glorious Arcane/ LOL pieces I bought last week from @rocklovejewelry and @riotgamesmerch.

I have been running around this armillary since last year, and I finally convinced myself that it was too good to be paired with the Hexcore for leaving it there.

Never was I more right.
This is probably my favorite of the three necklaces I bought (including Ekko's watch).
All the orbits are spinning, and the crystal in the center is actually (unexpectedly?) clear and shiny.

My overall favorite piece I own from @rocklovejewelry is still their Sith Wayfinder (the craftmanship of that one is unparalleled, IMHO), but this is a close second.

[And, yes, I might be uber-biased in my hyperfixated geek collector's view, but mostly, I am as happy as a clam wearing all these]

Have fun with the (geeky) shopping, you all!

And, if you did not already, now that "Andor" was wrapped and we do not have new SW content for like a whole 10 minutes (unprecedented), give a chance to this beautiful Netflix show.
[Yes, yes. I am talking about "Arcane," obviously]

No comments: