24.11.22

Again, giving thanks

“Thank you for your assistance, Senior Captain Ziara,” Thrawn’s voice came as the two ships finally cut back on their thrusters and disengaged their tractors. “Without you, the liner would indeed have been lost.”
“Thank you in turn for your quick thinking,” Ziara said, eyeing the liner. The ship’s beautiful external wings, gone, with their fancy suites and, no doubt, the inhabitants’ fancy possessions gone with them. “A word of warning, though. If I were you, I wouldn’t expect a lot of thanks from anyone else.”
~

No.
He will not.
But you all will have mine.

Thank you for reading my rants another year.
Thank you for the sweet words, and the gifts, and the lovely private messages.
Thank you for being a community that, day after day, I look forward to reading the adventures of.

Thank you for sharing.
Your beautiful pictures, your books review, your cosplays, your collections, your words, your art, your talent.

This is indeed a magnificent little bubble of joy.
And I feel comfy, and cuddled, and loved.

Thank you all.

[Photo: I wanted to recall last year's Funko pop Thanksgiving photo, but with my new customs. The stunning Nightswan is a piece made by @kb_graves, while the Senior Captain Thrawn is a @cardinal.creates beautiful work. Thank you, Kara and Cass, for all the astonishing customs you did for me. And thanks to all the artists of whose commissions, charms, pins, custom creations, and clothes give me the purest happiness]

No comments: