23.2.23

Anniversary

Two years since my pledge to attempt to affect the collective perception of a literary blue man.
My cause, my fight, my own intimate war.

Collecting words, stacking rants.
Thoughts and reasons.
Am I still ready to argue, to patiently defend him, one Zahn's quote after another?
Sure.

But on today's anniversary, I just want to be a simple child.
Stubborn and naive, as just kids can be.

So I decided to share some utterly *made up* facts about him.
[Yep]

He always craves sweets, especially pâtisserie, but also chocolate. On the savory side, he adores pungent cheese (well, this is kind of canon, isn't it?)
He is a tea person, but when offered caf, he adds a disgusting amount of sugar and milk.
He hums under the shower, softly singing the refrains over and over, making Eli insane.
When he is on shore leave, besides museums, he wanders in street markets, wearing civilian clothes if allowed to, especially using Mitth burgundy and grey as favorite color combinations.
He loves mostly ECM-kind music but is generally fascinated by folk and traditional.
He doesn't sleep much but enjoys long showers and reading space detective stories.
When out, he shares his food with Ar'alani, and she has a tendency to drink his cocktails instead of hers (I borrowed this one).
Sometimes, he makes not-so-funny jokes that he finds irresistibly comical. He tries to avoid openly laughing, distorting his handsome face with a super amused grin, which makes all the bridge crew chuckle overtly, more because he is so unquestionably happy than for the joke itself.
He always takes the smaller crab (this is cryptic, do not mind me).

There.
So, while I am blowing out my too many candles, I wish.

Magical Star Wars Genie, please, allows Thrawn to be just obscenely happy.
To be remembered for his puns and smiles.
Smoking hot caccoleaf, colored markers, and his heart in a journal.
Spending his remaining days surrounded by the souls who give him the purest joy.

Loved.
Overwhelmingly and completely so.

[Photo: Eli and Thrawn tooka dolls are made by @amandaanime99_cosplay]

No comments: