6.7.23

Êtes-vous sûr que c'est une bonne idée?

“Have you found an exit?”
“No,” Anakin admitted between clenched teeth. “But don’t worry—I’ll figure out something.”
“Perhaps this will help.”
Frowning, Anakin looked over toward the other cell.
And watched in amazement as a thick, two-meter-long cord slithered through the air vent and landed in a heap on the floor.
“Where’d you get this?” he asked as he stepped over and picked it up. It was made of thin strips of cloth, braided together, with a slipknot at one end.
“I made it from the fibers of my clothing,” Thrawn said.
“Nice,” Anakin said. He’d heard the muffled sound of tearing early on in their imprisonment, but the outfits they’d taken from the 'Larkrer' were a little tight and he’d assumed Thrawn was just making himself more comfortable.
~

Ah!
The good times when Thrawn made a cord out of his (borrowed) *tight* clothes and was (probably) half naked for the rest of the adventure...
[Yes, yes. Deep content this week]

~
When in a post I feature myself wearing some kind of nerdy clothes, I always feel that the photo is not actually worthy to be published in the feed.
Week after week, I try not only to show something never or seldom shared before but also to compose the image in a new and unused way.
The photographic results vary, but the mere attempt is and will be my pride and joy.
Back to the point (because I am physically unable to refrain from digressing), every time I want to feature some clothes, I struggle to find anything gripping. I did some aerial shots that I love in the past, but I still prefer to display the garment worn.
Lacking the courage to ask friends or partners, even if I would truly ADORE it (taking shots of fellow humans is my greatest passion), the unavoidable conclusion is a boring selfie. Sorry.

Three paragraphs to tell that I am not particularly excited about this photo, even if this crop t-shirt from @afanof____ is utterly divine.

No comments: