9.5.11

Cadere dal divano è possibile.

*FUCK YEAH*.
Aka.
*AI CONFINI DELLA REALTA'*.


[Spoiler NCIS]


Sull'ultima frase, sono caduta dal divano.
LETTERALMENTE.

Tony: “Hey. Whatcha working on?”
Gibbs: “Wood.”
Tony: “What’s the occasion? …I thought we could talk.”
Gibbs: “So talk.”
Tony: “You know, I look up to you, boss. I’ve learned a lot from you over the last ten years. You’ve been a great teacher.”
Gibbs: “You got a point, DiNozzo?”
Tony: “I’ve always thought that the head-slaps were a sign of affection. Today, in the squad room, I was expecting one. And I didn’t… I didn’t get it. Are you pissed at me?”
Gibbs: “Rule number 12.”
Tony: “Never date a coworker. Yeah. I know. She’s pretty great, though. EJ and I have a lot in common. She’s easy to be with, you know? It’s nice to have somebody to talk to… NCIS doesn’t have any policy against it. You know, there are married agents, and technically, EJ and I… Well, we don’t work together; We’re on separate teams.”
Gibbs: “My team. My rules. Sleeping with Barrett’s a bad idea.”
Tony: “No offense, but my personal life is my business.”
Gibbs: “It’s going to affect your work.”
Tony: “No, it won’t.”
Gibbs: “Already has.”
Tony: “I know what you’re thinking. That I’ve lost focus; that I’ve taken my eye off the ball.”
Gibbs: “I depend on you.”

No comments: