29.5.11

Squaring the circle. Cause I'm sleepless anyway.

Squaring the circle.

She will never understand him.
She didn't in 40 years.
She won't do it in the future.
She is like Clark or Hal.
She is black and white.
She is right and wrong.
She is a superhero.

He is just a man.
He is a hero too, right. But so stubbornly just human.
He simply doesn't believe. In absolutes.
He hates more and loves more.
He wants, he hunts.
He cares, he suffers.

In all these years they had damn good sex.
15 minutes of enchanted fairytaled true happiness.
And a long road of misery.

So. Now. What?
They should continue this for the next 40 years?
The same torturing I-love-you-Ollie/Dinah-but-I-cannot-stand-to-live-with-you thing?
They didn't get it yet?
That probably Ollie could better sharing his every day toothpaste with Bruce than her?

And, I mean, I LOVE Dinah.
I fucking adored THOSE 15 minutes of sparkling perfection.
But.

That moment has gone and they should move on.
And so, PLEASE, we and you too.

With Chloe.

No comments: