26.9.20

Cargo from Batuu

On September 28th, most of the Batuu merchandise will be available online, on shop Disney.

Although I understand the marketing choice, after all these months of closure, I have contrasting feelings about it.

I think most of the magic of the products purchased in Galaxy Edge is due to the fact that you buy them there. Your memories, your happiness at that moment.

However, for a person that planned for months every single detail of her Black Spire Outpost visit just to be robbed of the possibility to go three days before departure, I am also excited that I can finally enjoy some of the items that are on my wishlist since forever.


[In the photos, my original Galaxy Edge chance cubes, that I actually purchased on Amazon a few months ago, since I really really couldn't wait to buy them. I know, I'm weird.]

No comments: