15.9.20

Influenced

After a long internal debate, I decided that, since I failed to find every single other creature that I wanted among the Target Galaxy Edge collection, I needed in my life this Jabba the Hutt mug.
Mostly because, well, I am obsessed with the Kowakian monkey lizard.

Whoever designed this: you should be a special kind of awesome for making a cute version of Jabba. Seriously.

I want also to publicly declare that, if brands are not already aware of it, Ashleigh and Bryan of Always Believe (subliminal message: check their IGs and their YouTube channel: they are awesome humans) are the definitions of 'influencers'.

Not considering the pack of clothes Batuu-inspired that is currently in my closet, in the last week alone I bought this mug and the Journey to Batuu game pack just because of their lovely pictures and stories.

And I never even played with the Sims before.

No comments: