24.10.20

The lightsabers collector

When you wait for a book for many many months, you really cannot believe that is here.

It's everything I expected, and more, honestly.
Some lightsabers in this collection are wonderful.
I have also the previous small booklet on the same subject, but this new volume is in a galaxy far far away in terms of quality.
On Amazon, 27 dollars. The Lightsabers Collection.
If you are even slightly interested in lightsabers, *buy this book*.

I don't plan to post all the lightsabers here, because I think this is worth buying and discovering, without 'spoilers'. But allow me to share my favorite ones.
The Leia Organa saber is magnificent, and in the book, seems indeed more maroon/burgundy that light brass pink. It's gorgeous. Eventually, I have a preference for borderline evil characters, but the Sifo Dyas and Pong Krell hilts are outstanding.

No comments: