15.12.20

Unseparable

A quick switch to the Wizarding World today, because I'm so excited to finally own (and being able to share) this Grindelwald pendant by The Noble Collection.

I must confess here that I'm more than a little a Grindeldore fan.
But, however you see the Dumbledore and Grindelwald relationship, I think it will be brilliant to observe its development in the third Fantastic Beasts movie.

The pendant is made with true metal, probably plated brass, which I am pleased about (after Leta's wand disappointment, which I discussed a couple of posts ago).
I love the details, especially the symbol at the top (monogram?). It would be wonderful to have a gel inside the ampoule, but I do like the differences in color anyway.

[In the picture, Albus Dumbledore's wand and A History of Magic by House of MinaLima]

No comments: