8.5.21

Be your own Jedi

“But seeing and doing nothing isn’t the worst thing,” Hera had said.
“The worst thing is to see and not to care.”
~

“Maybe it’s time for people to be their own Jedi. They weren’t gods— just people like us, who saw a need. If they could find a way, I’m sure we can.”
[this sentence is said by Zaluna, but I feel like sharing the sentiment today]
~

As you, perhaps, read in my IG stories, it is a pretty insane week and weekend for me. I am missing interacting with you all and posting once per day.
I promise that you will be bored by my presence and usual long rants starting next week.

Today, however, the Force was definitely with me, because I took this photo while drinking my coffee at breakfast (I have to multitask while I do not grade), and it went out *exactly* as I envisioned it in my notebook, and in just one take (unprecedented).

The crucial factor, obviously, the out-of-this-world beauty of this @teamtanoalive Hera pin, and the incomparable @intoalargerworldbykara art in the background. I have also to thank again @spacemomcreations for the Hera face mask, even if I have to deeply apologize to keep using it in a very improper way (but check out her creation on TeePublic!).

Now, back to my "Elements and Performance of Power Plants" papers.
[Yay??]

No comments: