3.5.21

Vanilla Luke

You don't tell people you love them, you show them. Or maybe I'm just terrified of sounding like an idiot when I try to tell someone they make me glad to be alive. I hope my friends know that I would fight and die for them. And I also hope that is enough though I'm afraid maybe it isn't."
[This is my favorite Luke's quote, and it is so me that it is painful]

The #MaytheFourth celebration week has started, and I have barely the time to breathe. So, these wonderful scents are my key to remain sane.
Thenerfherderco (on Etsy) recently suggested this Claireifiedbyclaire (also on Etsy) soaps, and, being her the absolute Master in terms of perfumes, I couldn't miss the chance to try.

And, in fact, I adore this Luke's soap.

Although, obviously, different from Thenerfherderco wax melt scent (also in the photo), it combines with it beautifully. And this is precious because it means that our Luke inspires similar feelings and fragrances: wise, hopeful, with a touch of real vanilla.
[Which is a little spicy and sour if you ever had the chance to smell it].

Have a wonderful week you all, and enjoy for those who cannot.

No comments: