21.8.20

Friday Nights

Another new project.
[Because if I don't have four at the same time it seems I'm not busy enough].

But what's best than spending my Friday night sanding and listening to Jonathan Davis reading Star Wars audiobooks?
And, no, I'm not speaking about Korn's vocalist. But about a man that can reproduce perfectly the voices of Qui-Gon Jinn, AND Dooku, AND Obi-Wan, AND Luke.

Everything would be great if I wasn't so damn picky. After gluing, wood filler, sanding, and four layers of primer, most people would be fine already (first picture).

Nope. Not me.
Sanded for two hours, and still not satisfied with some very light grooves in the mold, that probably I feel just because I know they are there.

A new layer of wood filler, which, mostly, I will send out tomorrow.
And more primer, if it's sunny.

Happy as a clam.

No comments: