19.8.21

231 miles

“The warrior’s path lies before us,” he said. “Let us follow its guidance.”

Morning Spiran caf.
An exciting morning indeed.

After 62 posts, thousands of characters of captions, pages, and pages of quotes, hours spent redacting them, editing pictures, notes, and post-its, 8 months here bothering you with my love for the (very) tall (very) blue neurodivergent alien (who is not a villain), it seems a little surreal to realize that today I will drive my rented car for 231 miles -372 km- to meet the man responsible to create it all.

My IG account and community gave me so much.
I already said it, and I will state it over and over again until I have a voice.

"If one wants the joy of giving, one must in turn accept the humbleness of receiving, so as to allow others their own joy."

So, it is with immense pleasure and pride that I will try, these days, to share it all. If allowed to, I will also attempt to go "live" during Mr. Zahn's panel on Friday.
[If I understand how the kriff doing that on IG].
And I will bring all your joy, and creativity, and talent with me.
For him to see.

So, if you have a little time and you are curious about the adventure of this silly fangirl, check my IG stories every now and then. 'Raw'n will be with me, as usual, essential companion during my travels.
[He truly missed drinking fancy cocktails, and eating delicious ramen, while being in the spotlight]

I do not have any post truly planned for these three days, so, expect something random (sorry for that), but definitely inspired by the wonderful wonderful people that I will be very fortunate to meet.

"Very well. Shall we once again charge headlong into danger?”
“We shall".

[Photo: an IG fake, once again. Yep. I live alone, so this poodoo "me enjoying my morning coffee"photo took me 45 mins of shooting with a tripod and 2 hours of editing. Sad. The mug, however. *That* is something I will be always hyper about. Link in bio: today at 11 dollars on Teepublic]

No comments: