18.11.21

New traditions

"Send danger from the east unto the west,
So honour cross it from the north to south,
And let them grapple: O, the blood more stirs
To rouse a lion than to start a hare!"
~

No spoilers here (obviously).
Quoting Uncle Willy when a new Thrawn book is out, might be my new favorite tradition.
And I hope to have one in the future.
I mean. A tradition.

We were blessed with three amazing books in a little more than one year. And the withdrawal from my found adorable Chiss family will be brutal.
I wish to have soon more tales. Small moments.
And, no.
For how much I love Ahsoka, the live-action will not count if Mr. Zahn is not allowed to place his seal of approval.
[#NoThrawnwithoutZahn]

We can just hope for a new project soon.
Maybe one involving our favorite Wild Space Cowboy.

On top of the emotional rollercoaster that is affecting me this week, I leave you with a tiny (and extremely sad) Sherlock parallel about sacrifice.
And love.

~
"I write these few lines through the courtesy of Mr. Moriarty, who awaits my convenience for the final discussion of those questions which lie between us. [] I am pleased to think that I shall be able to free society from any further effects of his presence, though I fear that it is at a cost which will give pain to my friends, and especially, my dear Watson, to you. I have already explained to you, however, that my career had in any case reached its crisis, and that no possible conclusion to it could be more congenial to me than this. [] I made every disposition of my property before leaving England, and handed it to my brother Mycroft. Pray give my greetings to Mrs. Watson, and believe me to be, my dear fellow,
Very sincerely yours,
Sherlock Holmes"

No comments: