16.1.23

A knight of the Jedi Order

"You will die, and your apprentice will become a servant of evil."
"What are you talking about?"
"The dark side. It pulls at him; it calls to him. Eventually, he will be consumed by it. Stand aside. The boy must be eliminated before he embraces the darkness."
"I won't let that happen."
"Is this the limit of your knowledge?"
"I learned enough."
"I think not. You will never be strong enough to protect your pupil, and you will perish for your failure. Even now, the servants of the dark side come for your apprentice. You cannot fight forever."
"You're right. I can't protect Ezra forever. Not even from himself. All I can do is what I've done, train him the best I could."

"By the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, Kanan Jarrus, you may rise."
"Wait, what does this mean?"
"It means you are what I once was. A knight of the Jedi Order."
~

Aaaaaand... I cry.
[Yes. This is the actual caption]

[I did not expect to have a Kanan post this week, honestly, but so many of you reached out to me for the beautiful sticker I shared in my story that I wanted to show off the full masterpiece created by Chiara (@khermsart) an Italian artist. This was the first fanart print I bought on Etsy in 2020, just after opening this account]

No comments: