5.1.23

A Very Chiss New Year

Happy New Year wonderful people!

I say this often, but I want to thank every one of you again for reading my incredibly long captions and still being here, despite IG trying harder and harder to hide our content.

This reel exists because I feel that the talent of the artists and small shops that I featured recently wasn't widespread enough by the algorithm and I feel utterly responsible for it.
So, as my first post of the new year, allow me to still share these beautiful pins and charms, glass art, custom Funko pops, and embroidered canvas.

I will never give up on posting on Thursday or any other day.
Reading your stories and your passion and sharing mine.
Enjoying being here.

So, yeah.
You will be stuck with me and my silly Thrawn, SW, and geeky posts for the seeable future.

Happy 2023!

No comments: