12.1.21

Blue perfection

Yesterday I officially removed all the Christmas decorations.
(Sal won).

But, for convincing myself that I'm still on vacation, I developed this ambitious plan about finishing all the Thrawn trilogy before the beginning of classes.

And it seems kind of working pretty decently, actually, because I'm already halfway through the first book.

Which is wonderful.
I'm listening to the audiobook while I'm reading it. It seems redundant, but I suggest this to everyone because Marc Thompson's Thrawn is *spectacular*.

I'm still imagining Ale speaking, but, my brain couldn't create a more perfect accent and rhythm than Mr. Thompson's.

Also, I did not expect to find Arihnda Pryce at all. So, this small connection with Rebels, got me flailing like an idiot for 5 minutes.
And I HATE her.

[Thrawn
By: Timothy Zahn
Narrated by: Marc Thompson
Star Wars: Thrawn, Book 1]

Ps. Don't tell me that does not exist a Thrawn/Eli slash because I cannot believe you.

No comments: