21.1.21

Fulcrum

I wanted to post a (long - you know me) comment about a comic book today, but I received this absolutely gorgeous Ahsoka Fulcrum-inspired hairpin from OuterSpaceoutPost on Etsy, and I wanted to share.

I loved that the role of the 'fulcrum' of the Rebellion was taken by multiple people.
Not a single person is the sole center of a change, but many.
Often we need a symbol, a beacon, a muse, to lead a movement, to inspire us, more than an actual person.

For me, then, the Fulcrum logo symbolizes my pledge to be better, more kind, understanding, compassionate, and to fight, even in small everyday things, for a society in which everyone can be respected.

"For there is always light If only we’re brave enough to see it If only we’re brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

No comments: