5.1.21

Every day Disney mood

As I mentioned some time ago, I love to collect all my pins on 'every day lanyards'.
I have many hung close to my entrance door, and, as someone selects the 'perfume of the day' or the 'bag of the day', I pick one of these.
Some are more 'political' (women, LGBT), some 'local' (community, university), the majority are very nerd.
No one is 'professional'.

After the Slytherin lanyard featured some posts ago, today I feel like sharing my Disney celebration one.
Most of the pins are officially Disney Parks ones: Maleficent (my second favorite Disney character after Alice), Sadness, Joy, Lilo (a wonderful gift from Beppu, the last time we visited Orlando), Epcot.
The Stitch pin is not official, bought from one of the gazillion street vendors in Taipei (most of my 'collection' comes from there).

Since I bought -way too many- new Star Wars pins last in 2020 (my wallet thanks you all, with your creativity and talent and suggestions), I need to choose how to divide them among four SW lanyards and the HerUniverse Ahsoka ita bag.

Big serious decisions to come.

No comments: