16.2.21

Collector bug

Another #TanoTuesday in full Ahsoka -inspired clothes, but here I want instead to share the last addition to my collection.
(This sounds SO General Grievous that I can't even XD).

This Hot Topic Exclusive Clone Wars Ahsoka Tano release recently re-surfaced on their website, when a horde of collectors (or smugglers) jumped on it. I tried for hours, with the system telling me that I reached "the maximum number of items in my chart (?)", without any ultimate luck.

Mad at me, at the fandom, at the website, I ended up buying a Thrawn tank top.
[Because, of course, XD].
The following day, obviously, it was on Amazon for 29 dollars (vs. 10 on the original website, on which is still now, gloriously "out of stock").

Sigh, and whatever.
I love this FunkoPop, anyway.
"Until is under 50 dollars, you can buy this" I keep repeating to myself.

No comments: