4.2.21

Space jewelry

A year ago, before I could suspect that the end of the world was near (or, at least, that something so unthinkable as the closure of the Disney Parks could actually happen), I planned to go to Galaxy Edge.
I wanted to be there for 3 (unforgettable) days, completely 'in character', with diverse outfits and accessories, so that everything could be considered 'in-universe', in a way.

For hours and hours, I searched pants, leather jackets, shirts, shoes, earrings, goggles, hairpins, rings, bracelets,... so that I could have many options, all believably from a galaxy far far away.

With the luggage full of options and possibilities, I was ready for hyperspace.
The park closed on March 14.
I was supposed to be there from March 17.

So, as I said in other posts, I started to wear all this at home, while working remotely.
And I regret nothing.

[I do instead regret the too-me-not-enough-geek-stuff post, but I wear these accessories today, and I wanted to share the story behind them, and hours of Amazon browsing. It has been exactly one year that I bought these earrings. They remind me of something that Leia could wear, and, the necklace, I felt it's more like Holdo's style]

No comments: