9.2.21

Tanotuesday on a Tuesday

Tanotuesday on a Tuesday!
Not very sure that MY things are finally coming together, but definitely I try.
Fandoms help, as usual.

A note about the photo.
I noticed recently that, when I post stories about 'unboxing' my stuff or quickly showing what I just received by mail, I film with my right hand, and, so, the left one is in the frame.
This amazed me, because, before opening this IG, I never willingly showed my scarred left hand in a close-up.

When I was seven, I ended up having it smashed in an escalator. Three plastic surgeries later, I was an eight-year-old kid with a weird hand full of scars. Not promising for my elementary and middle school social life.

Avoiding showing my hand for something like 20 years, I started not caring too much about it in the last 10, mainly because the scars are mostly visible on the palm now.

I think that this account it's the ultimate acceptance stage.

So, once again, thank you, community!

[In the photo: an Amazon sweater in Ahsoka colors, that I totally love, and my favorite earrings by @geekablycute. DM me for info about the ring]

No comments: