1.2.21

Simple pleasure

The action figures photos that I see in this community are so real and so perfect that the characters seem, every time, willing to share with us new stories and new adventures, untold before.
There is so much talent around.

There are, however, some action figures that I own (not too many, to be honest) that are really so detailed and accurate and give me so much joy in observing them, that I cannot help but post them here.

This is one of them.

Yesterday, while preparing an assignment, I stopped and observed this Cad Bane figure for a good 10 minutes. Yes, probably a way to procrastinate. But also I was genuinely bewitched by it.
I waited many months to finally adding it to my collection, and it was absolutely worth it.

As I expressed in another post, it is difficult to communicate to the 'normal people' (aka not hopeless nerds like I am the pleasure to own an action figure.

It's like a painting, in a way.
You not 'do' anything with a beautiful image framed in your living room, so, yeah, I don't 'play' with my 'toy' either. But I observe it. I am lost in it.
It has an attitude, a personality.
And, like the painting, this transports me, tells me a story.
Ultimately, I *enjoy* it.

I'm not very sure if this makes any, sense, but as usual, I wanted to share.

No comments: