9.4.21

Dave

As the biggest fan that George Lucas could have, Dave Filoni is a solid choice to guide many of the series coming out the next year.

The "Lucas-in-his-head" is a flawless creator that should always be taken into deep consideration, even in placing an obscure prop in the far background.
His love for Star Wars and the fan community is strong, and you can *feel* it in every interview, or contact he had with the fanbase.
As a cosplayer and passionate fan himself, he knows what is important for us, and, as he said once, how to give us "not what we want but what we need."

[I do not know if I actually *needed* "Jedi Knight" in my life, but I agree that definitely was emotionally impactful]

Creators disappointed me in the past -big time-, so I am done idolizing them for then discovering that they were just humans (and, sometimes, pretty questionable ones). That said, it is undeniable that the care and passion that Filoni puts into his job are tangible. And his actual *fun* in doing his job is visible. I think I never saw a person smiling so much speaking about the fans or about their work projects. Ever.

So, I am more than thrilled to share with you today this brilliant Trapper Wolf pin by @fandomplanetpins. The pin is huge, and has this absolutely cool "visor" effect, so, despite I do not understand a thing about pins, I think it would be a great addition to your collections ($11 on Etsy).

[In the photo, in the background, another precious art piece by @intoalargerworldbykara]

No comments: