6.4.21

The family you found

There’s two kinds of family,” Miara said after a moment. “There’s the kind like me and Kaeden, where you get born in the right place to the right people and you’re stuck with one another.
If you’re lucky, it turns out okay.
The other kind of family is the kind you find.
~

This Disney Infinity Ahsoka figurine is one of my favorite in my collection.
I never owned the game, actually.
I bought this without its original box (I'm an 'open box collector', after all, so I don't mind too much), or a playable character.

Nevertheless, I am absolutely in love with this cartoon style.
The posture, the attitude, the look.
The lightsabers are both full green, which is - maybe - imprecise, but the hilts are pretty accurate, even for this sort of manga style.

A great energy for this rocking #TanoTuesday, which I want to share with all of you here, in a way, a 'family that I found.'

No comments: