22.3.21

Chimaera

I would never, not even in my wildest dreams, think that one day I would stick on my tablet a symbol of a Star Destroyer.
I hate the Empire!

Tell this to the person that was starting Thrawn's trilogy in mid-January, and she wouldn't believe you
[My wallet would be probably pretty stunned too, to be honest].
[But this is another story].

However, Thrawn's Chimaera is, for me, everything a model work environment should be: great mentor, wonderful co-workers, freedom of expression and improvement, rewards for hard work, and professionalism.
[Ok, maybe without the "war machine" part]

And if you had the patience to read all or some or even just one of my rants in here (THANK YOU!), you know my personal opinion regarding this attentive, caring, selfless, wonderful Chiss.
[Or, if you have 5 minutes to spare, check my arguments/quotes every Thursday, with some additions here and there].

Unfortunately, many working environments are not ideal, especially when resentment, incomprehension, jealousy, or fear of change are predominant.

Yes, yes, all this because I am prolix and unable to write short captions, and this was supposed to be a simple Monday post, and I was here just for saying that I am so proud of my tablet and inspired by Thrawn's attitude as *mentor and warrior*.
"A great tactician creates plans. A good tactician recognizes the soundness of a plan presented to him. A fair tactician must see the plan succeed before offering approval. Those with no tactical ability at all may never understand or accept it. Nor will such people understand or accept the tactician. To those without that ability, those who possess it are a mystery. And when a mind is too deficient in understanding, the resulting gap is often filled with resentment."
I hope you have a nice week of work, beautiful people!
[In the photo: Listoria (on Etsy) decals on my work Dell Latitude]

No comments: