9.3.21

I see you

The connection between Ahsoka and Grogu was something that moved me deeply.
I knew that Jedi could communicate feelings and emotions through the Force, but, that simple link between these two beings reminded me of the importance of truly "being seen".

Up to that moment, all Grogu's thoughts, pains, sensations were hidden, not understood. Even something personal and important as his own name was concealed and unknown.

Do we really exist, when people do not see us?
When they do not acknowledge who we really are?

So, I thought it was beautiful and poetic that was Ahsoka, among all, who made this connection, who was there to say "Yes, you are here. Yes, I recognize your life, your experiences, and your fears".

This touching moment was perfectly framed by this beautiful art by @hellotherecargo. And I am so glad to say that it will be soon an enamel pin (check out his IG!), that I immediately pre-ordered.

To every one of you, wonderful people out there, I want just to say.

I SEE YOU.

No comments: