23.3.21

Personal memento

Yes, I know.

I already posted this combo of sweater, ring, and earrings a couple of months ago.

But.

I truly truly love to dress in my Ahsoka-inspired clothes and accessories for #TanoTuesday.
Mostly they are by HerUniverse, but I adore as well these more 'subtle' (and age-appropriate?) combinations.

This one is my favorite.

I bought additional earrings by @geekablycute recently: Thrawn, Maul, and the High Republic themed.
[I will share them for sure]

I love their collections.
I love how I feel wearing them.
I love what they represent for me.
But, at the same time, they don't scream 'Star Wars' if people have no idea.
Not that I'm ashamed or anything: I think every human that interacted with me, in real life and not, acknowledges my hopeless passion for this fandom, and my unapologetic way to be and think.

But, wearing an idea, it's a powerful feeling.
It's like a personal memento.

For reminding me to be kind.
For reminding me to be bold.
For reminding me to fight.
For reminding me to never give up.

No comments: